We Designed, Manufactured, Installed and Delivered a Total Project Solution (Park Shelter and Furniture) for Eltham Tennis Club (Turf One on behalf of 2MH Consulting) located to the north of Melbourne VIC. What began as an initial discussion in June 2020 with PlanCost Australia, has resulted in the following supplied products:
- 1x K682 “Designer Series” Burleigh Park Shelter 3.5m x 8.8m (Roof Area of 3.5m x 8.0m) with Skillion Roof, 4x Angled Front Posts and 2x Vertical Central In-Ground Steel Posts
- 1x KB602 Access Barbecue Electrical, Double Hot Plate, Wheelchair Accessible
- 2x KF033 Promenade Picnic Settings Wheelchair Accessible with Bolt-Down Attachment
- 1x KF553 Sandford Drinking Fountain with Side Tap and Dog Bowl, Wheelchair Accessible
The K682 “Designer Series” Burleigh Park Shelter includes:
- Pre-Cut Colorbond, Custom Orb Roof Sheeting – XRW Grade
- Hot Dipped Galvanised and Powder Coated Steel Roof Frame and Posts
- Aluminium Powder Coated Front Screen
- Landmark Products Stainless Steel Anti-Vandal Fastening System
- Building Application Drawings and Installation Instructions
Landmark Products offers a complete, professional open space structure and furniture service throughout Australia and abroad.
From design through to manufacturing and installation, Landmark Products can deliver a total project solution.
With over 30 years’ experience, and a team of highly skilful, expert specialists in public use infrastructure, Landmark is committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients, whether for a relatively straightforward project through to complex, large scale, custom built projects.
WHY CHOOSE LANDMARK?
Landmark is one of the only companies in Australia that offers a full-service package, from design and manufacture to delivery and installation. Its products have an extended structural warranty for 20 years if installed by Landmark, giving you peace of mind when you purchase with us.
Landmark understands the demands placed on public-use products and has thus designed and constructed solutions that are built for long-life from quality materials. Landmark has Australia’s largest range of standard open space structures and park furniture, available for almost every specification. Each product is engineered and manufactured to suit individual site specifications that match the location, environment, application and budget.
Landmark is renowned for its prompt and effective service, from the first enquiry right through to project completion. The customer service staff and project consultants are experts in their field and will guide you step-by-step throughout the process.
Landmark structures arrive flat-packed and ready to be assembled with no onsite fabrication needed. Kit-form structures greatly minimise the waste, noise and public and environmental disturbance to the area, and are much quicker to install.
Landmark Products offer two levels of limited structural warranty on its products:
- Landmark’s 10-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters supplied by the company but installed by others
- Landmarks 20-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters that are supplied by Landmark and installed by Landmark, or a Landmark-approved installation company