Fill in your details and we will email you our brochure for this product.
Furphy Access Barbecue
The Access Barbecue provides full accessibility to people using wheelchairs with a remarkable radial space underneath the bench.
- All features of the Premium Barbecue
- Robust stainless steel construction with fully welded seams
- Recessed cabinet allowing wheelchair access
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- Ideal for high corrosive areas
- Furphy’s patented Intuitive Cooking System
- Hotplate one piece 444 grade stainless steel
- Single button, one press button initializes the auto-sterilization of the cook top, beeps when reaches full temperature
- As tested by independent authority accredited by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities Australia) has one of the fastest heat-up times (to 230°C) and temperature consistency on the market.
- Auto shut-off after 30 minutes (with option of one press shut-off)
- Digital thermostat ensures more consistent heat across the plate
- Unique waste bag provides the fastest and most cost-effective method of cleaning residue cooking waste
- With no exterior entrapment points, ventilation holes or buttons around the hot plate, high pressure water cleaning can be used with a minimum of fuss, and without fear of damaging internal electronics
- Designed using AS1428 principles for access and mobility
- Electronics protected within an IP65-rated enclosure
- Delivered fully assembled and ready-for-use