Hannah Watts Park in Melton, Victoria, has recently been redeveloped into an exciting community space that features an all-abilities park and playground that ensures kids of all ages can get outside and enjoy the outdoors.
Melton City Council developed the masterplan for the upgrade of Hannah Watts Park. The new playground features a range of accessible play equipment including natural play elements, a flying fox, tower with giant slide and climbing elements, and an inground trampoline.
Landmark products supplied and installed a modified K9400 coastal restroom with a skillion roof, one unisex disabled cubicle and five unisex ambulant cubicle with triple leaf hardwood posts, designed to AS1428.1-2009 codes. Landmark also supplied and installed three K308 Peninsula 10m x 8m skillion roof shelter with inground hardwood posts. All products were supplied flat packed in kit form for easy installation.
Landmark is skilled in selecting materials to suit the local environment. Its extensive is constructed from the highest quality timber, steel, aluminium, stainless steel, wood, plastic composite, fibre-reinforced plastic or concrete components, to ensure the right product is chosen to meet individual project specifications.
Furphy Foundry supplied the following products:
- Nine Furphy picnic settings
- Four standard Furphy Metro 1.8m benches with bolt down legs. Hardwood timer slats. Mill finish.
- Five standard Furphy Metro 1.8m seats with armrests and bolt down legs.
- Two Furphy standard Single bicycle rack with bolt down attachments.
- Three standard KB602 double hotplate electric ‘Access barbeque’ 2.3 x 1.02 x .80m in Aztec Silver
- A drinking fountain with an anti-vandal side tap.
- One hexagonal tree surround bench
Our range of Furphy street and park furniture specialises in building products that can withstand the great Australian outdoors, no matter the environment and the rigours of public use. Design, materials and manufacturing techniques, such as aluminium casting, steel fabrication, timber work and specialised coatings, are all focused on strength, longevity and style.
The range of products that Landmark and Furphy have supplied have allowed this development to enhance this space and enliven the broader community.