Landmark Products is proud to launch the Furphy Aqua-Hub – latest addition to our drinking fountain range. Furphy Foundry Drinking Fountains have been tried and tested throughout Australia in a range of applications with exceptional results.
There are 4x Standard and 4x DDA Compliant designs available to choose from in the Furphy Aqua-Hub range – WaterMark certified (WMK26602, WMTS105:2016) to ensure all plumbing componentry complies with state and territory plumbing codes.
Each unique design has its own set of features, enabling the Furphy Aqua-Hub to be matched with other assets and integrated into public environments.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary, functional and DDA compliant designs compliment public spaces
- Robust steel structure and stainless steel componentry for long life community use
- Innovative and unique pet drinking panel – avoids potential trip hazards, messy footpaths and improves hygiene with fresh running water (doesn’t pool/stagnate)
- Bottle filler reduces landfill, making the unit environmentally friendly as well as water efficient and aligns with local government heatwave planning guidelines
- Inspection plates for easy access and maintenance
- Concealed plumbing and internal components
- Laser etched symbols and optional council/park logos that won’t wash or fade
- In-ground assembly kit and instructions for easy installation provided
- WaterMark certified (WMK26602, WMTS105:2016) to ensure all plumbing componentry complies with state and territory plumbing codes
- In-line backflow prevention device to protect potable water supplies from contamination or pollution and improves water safety
DDA Compliant Aqua-Hub