In February 2020, Landmark achieved practical completion (supply and installation) for a modified K9505 Caretaker restroom at the thriving master planned community of The Vale Estate in Aveley, Western Australia (26km from Perth CBD). The unit comes with a skillion roof, 1x unisex accessible cubicle, 1x unisex ambulant cubicle, 1x unisex standard cubicle with a hardwood ventilation screen and privacy screen (designed to AS1428.1-2009 code) to compliment the public space as part of the picturesque Swan Valley.
- Pre-cut Colorbond, custom orb roof sheeting XRW grade
- Webglas roof sheeting for natural lighting
- Hot dipped galvanised and powder coated steel roof frame, posts and privacy screen frame (Deep Ocean) door frames
- LOSP treated, factory stained pine timber ventilation screen frames
- Factory stained, hardwood ventilation screen battens
- Factory stained, hardwood privacy screen battens
- Galvanised steel wall frames
- XRW grade Colorbond, horizontal custom orb external wall cladding
- XRW grade Colorbond, horizontal maxirib internal wall cladding
- XRW grade Colorbond steel clad hollow core cubicle doors with standard door closers, push/pull handles and indicator locks only
- XRW grade Colorbond steel clad hollow core service duct door with a dead lock
- Landmark products stainless steel anti-vandal fastening system
- Vandal resistant solar shelter lights in each cubicle, including solar panel and tamper proof fixings
- All remaining fixings are galvanised
Landmark Products offers a complete, professional open space structure and furniture service throughout Australia and abroad.
From design through to manufacturing and installation, Landmark Products can deliver a total project solution.
With over 30 years’ experience, and a team of highly skilful, expert specialists in public use infrastructure, Landmark is committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients, whether for a relatively straightforward project through to complex, large scale, custom built projects.
WHY CHOOSE LANDMARK?
Landmark is one of the only companies in Australia that offers a full-service package, from design and manufacture to delivery and installation. Its products have an extended structural warranty for 20 years if installed by Landmark, giving you peace of mind when you purchase with us.
Landmark understands the demands placed on public-use products and has thus designed and constructed solutions that are built for long-life from quality materials. Landmark has Australia’s largest range of standard open space structures and park furniture, available for almost every specification. Each product is engineered and manufactured to suit individual site specifications that match the location, environment, application and budget.
Landmark is renowned for its prompt and effective service, from the first enquiry right through to project completion. The customer service staff and project consultants are experts in their field and will guide you step-by-step throughout the process.
Landmark structures arrive flat-packed and ready to be assembled with no onsite fabrication needed. Kit-form structures greatly minimise the waste, noise and public and environmental disturbance to the area, and are much quicker to install.
Landmark Products offer two levels of limited structural warranty on its products:
- Landmark’s 10-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters supplied by the company but installed by others
- Landmarks 20-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters that are supplied by Landmark and installed by Landmark, or a Landmark-approved installation company