Fill in your details and we will email you our brochure for this product.
A striking rest-stop for pedestrians, with hardwood seating and skirts, the Horizon Bench combines elegance and originality. The hardwood slats are attached to steel bench supports, giving the seat a sturdy finish.
Three choices of joining modules (right-angle, straight or triangle) present an endless array of configuration possibilities, able to fit any open space.
Optional contemporary designed steel plate arm rests can be bolted to the Horizon, attractively contrasting with the timber dominated finish.
- Available in 1.8m or 3m lengths
- Bolt-Down Attachment
- Delivered Fully Assembled
- 100% Recycled Cast Aluminium
- Mild Steel Strengthening Brace
- 6 mm Steel Bench Supports
- Hot Dipped Galvanised, Powder Coat or 2-Pac Epoxy Finish
- Hardwood Timber with Cutek Stain
- Aluminium (Clear Anodised, Powder Coated or Timber Effect) – Coming Soon
- WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) – Coming Soon