- Customer: City of Melville
- Product: Public Access Staircase and Lookout Platform - Albany Series
- Project: Heathcote Reserve, Applecross
- Location: Heathcote Reserve, Applecross (on Swan River)
- Installer: Landmark Products WA
Replacing old timber steps on a site that is 11.5m from top to bottom, close to houses, and on the Swan River.
The City of Melville are delighted with the end results, as are the frequent users of the facility, such as fitness groups, and residents who are not awoken at all hours with the loud drumming of footsteps.