- Customer: City of Karratha
- Product: Cantilever Shelters
- Project: Shelters for 3 Skate Parks
- Location: Multiple, Karratha
- Construction: Landmark Products
- Installer: Landmark Products
The City of Karratha engaged Landmark Products to build Cantilever Shelters for three skate parks. Landmark designed, manufactured and installed six shelters for the project to provide maximum shade in a sandy environment with a cyclonic region wind rating.
- Two 12m x 10m shelters for Karratha Youth Shed
- Two 12m x 10m shelters for Nickol West
- One 8m x 10m and one 10m x 12m shelters for Roeburne
Sun modelling ensured that the shelters provided maximum shade and they were equipped with solar powered LED lights. All six shelters were built with hot-dipped galvanised steel, powder-coated in the colours of the City of Karratha.