Fill in your details and we will email you our brochure for this product.
Furphy Access Barbecue (Hand Sanitiser)
The Furphy Access Barbecue with integrated Hand Sanitising Unit for all open space users, powered from our Furphy Barbecue power source – no added installation costs along with a robust design for long life use.
- Mild steel construction (Hand Sanitiser Unit)
- All features of the Premium Barbecue
- Robust stainless steel construction with fully welded seams
- Recessed cabinet allowing wheelchair access
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- Ideal for high corrosive areas
- Furphy’s patented Intuitive Cooking System
- Hotplate one piece 444 grade stainless steel
- Single button, one press button initializes the auto-sterilization of the cook top, beeps when reaches full temperature
- As tested by independent authority accredited by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities Australia) has one of the fastest heat-up times (to 230°C) and temperature consistency on the market.
- Auto shut-off after 30 minutes (with option of one press shut-off)
- Digital thermostat ensures more consistent heat across the plate
- Pre-filled hand sanitiser unit with IP65 waterproof seals
- In-line fit with existing design (Hand Sanitiser Unit)
- Extended bench top to accommodate hand sanitiser unit and increase food handling area
- Unique waste bag provides the fastest and most cost-effective method of cleaning residue cooking waste
- With no exterior entrapment points, ventilation holes or buttons around the hot plate, high pressure water cleaning can be used with a minimum of fuss, and without fear of damaging internal electronics
- Designed using AS1428 principles for access and mobility
- Electronics protected within an IP65-rated enclosure
- Delivered fully assembled and ready-for-use