- Customer: City of Melville
- Product: Albany Series - public access staircase and lookout platform
- Project: Heathcote Reserve, Applecross
- Location: Heathcote Reserve, Applecross (on Swan River)
- Installer: Landmark Products WA
Design was by the Landmark Products' design team.
Replacing old timber steps on a site that is 11.5 metres from top to bottom, close to houses, and on the Swan River.
By Landmark Products' installation team in Western Australia.
The City of Melville are delighted with the end results, as are the frequent users of the facility, such as fitness groups, and residents who are not awoken at all hours with the loud drumming of footsteps.